It was raining 'spy-twos' (nutmegs), 'vala-vulas' (inside-outing your opponent), 'tsamayas' (selling your opponent a dummy) and 'tsipas' (sharp flick of the ball with the in-step of your foot) in recent Absa Premiership matches.
- Breakout Mamelodi Sundowns star Cassius Mailula reveals trophy ambitions
- Itumeleng Khune encouraged to prolong decorated Kaizer Chiefs career
- Pele's family: We're tired of getting condolence messages
- Stellies confirm early termination of Moseamedi's contract
- Van Gaal reveals 'plan' to deal with Messi
Feedback & Complaints
Got something on your mind? Get in touch!Get in touch!
Blow the whistle
Do you have a news tip or story you would like to share with KickOff?Email our news team