According to a report by Forbes, Messi will surpass the $1 billion (R16 billion) mark for career earnings by the end of the 2020/21 season, making him only the second footballer, and fourth athlete overall, to achieve the financial milestone during their playing career.
- BREAKING: Portugal release statement on Ronaldo rumours
- Percy Tau lauded following goalscoring return for Al Ahly
- Drama continues for former Kaizer Chiefs priority striker target
- SA referee Victor Gomes appointed to yet another heavyweight World Cup clash headlined by Argentina's Lionel Messi
- Asamoah Gyan: Kaizer Chiefs are one of the biggest clubs in Africa
- Mamelodi Sundowns hotshot being tracked in Europe
- AmaZulu streamline squad with departure of midfielder Sbusiso Magaqa
- Brazil suffer successive World Cup last 8 elimination
- REVEALED | Scrutinised Khama Billiat still attracting admiring glances
- 'Portugal play more as a team without Ronaldo, it's beautiful'
Feedback & Complaints
Got something on your mind? Get in touch!Get in touch!
Blow the whistle
Do you have a news tip or story you would like to share with KickOff?Email our news team