Dybala and Ronaldo were tipped to become a fearsome duo at the Serie A champions this season as two of Europe's most highly-rated attackers but the former has only started one game.
While Ronaldo drew blanks in his opening three starts.
With the Argentina international resorted to substitute roles at international level and now club level, his former club President of Palermo claimed he'd be shipped off to LaLiga in the next transfer window.
But the diminutive Dybala has seemingly refuted the claims of unrest within his current situation at Juve.
"It's going brilliantly," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "We just need to keep training together. We've got the whole season ahead of us.
"[When I heard Ronaldo was joining] I said to myself: 'After having had the fortune of playing with [Lionel] Messi in the national team, now I have the opportunity to play with Ronaldo at Juve.' It's amazing."
"Of course I want to get back to be playing again," he said. "I'll get back home today and want to be ready for Sunday. And on Wednesday we have the Champions League against Valencia, which is a competition that gives me many emotions.
"I admit, I've not started the year like last year or even in 2016. One thing is certain, though, I want to get back to Turin and work well to regain my place at Juve."