16. PLK City - Absa Prem 16th: R440K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank L32: R100K = R990K
15. AmaZulu - Absa Prem 13th: R620K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank L32: R100k = R1.17-million
14. Leopards - Absa Prem 15th: R495K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank QF: R400K = R1.35-million
13. Stellenbosch - Absa Prem 10th: R825K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank L32: R100K = R1.38-million
12. Chippa - Absa Prem 11th: R750K + TKO QF: R650K + Nedbank R16: R200K = R1.6-million
11. Arrows - Absa Prem 12th: R690K + TKO SF: R1m + Nedbank L32: R100k = R1.79-million
10. Baroka - Absa Prem 14th: R565K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank SF: R1m = R2.02-million
9. *Celtic - Absa Prem 8th: R1.2m + MTN8: R800K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank TBC = R2.45-million (*R7-million or R2.5-million still up for grabs in Nedbank Final)
8. Highlands - Absa Prem 9th: R885K + MTN8: R800K + TKO QF: R650K + Nedbank QF: R400K = R2.74-million
7. Maritzburg - Absa Prem 7th: R1.32m + TKO runners-up: R1.75m + Nedbank R16: R200K = R3.27-million
6. CT City - Absa Prem 6th: R1.56m + Absa Q4: R1.5m + MTN8: R800K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank L32: R100K = R4.41-million
5. Wits - Absa Prem 4th: R2.5m + MTN8: R800K + TKO L16: R450K + Nedbank SF: R1m = R4.75-million
4. Pirates - Absa Prem 3rd: R3.75m + Absa Q3: R1.5m + MTN8: R800K + TKO QF: R650K + Nedbank L32: R100K = R6.8-million
3. SuperSport - Absa Prem 5th: R1.8m + MTN8 champs: R8m + TKO QF: R650K + Nedbank L32: R100k = R10.55-million
2. Chiefs - Absa Prem runners-up: R7.5m + Absa Q1 + Q2: R3-million + TKO SF: R1m + Nedbank R16: R200K = R11.7-million
Mamelodi Sundowns have enjoyed a largely successful season, raking in R20.05-million in prize money thus far, while they remain in the running for a further R7-million.
Sundowns have already walked away with the biggest pay cheque this season, after bagging the Telkom Knockout and Absa Premiership titles.
READ: Why I'm joining Sundowns - Shalulile
Check out the prize money each of the 16 PSL clubs pocketed this year in the pictures above!
The Brazilians on Saturday collected a historic R15-million cheque for being crowned 2019/20 league champions, adding to their R4.25-million picked up in the TKO last year.
After crashing out of the MTN8 at the semi-finals, the Tshwane outfit – like all top eight entrants barring the winners, who bag R8-million, pocketed another R800 000.
SMS: Get the latest Sundowns news sent to your phone!
Pitso Mosimane's charges have already completed the domestic double, but could make it a historic treble when they face Bloemfontein Celtic in the Nedbank Cup final on Saturday.
At the very least, they will walk away with total PSL earnings of R22.55-million, should they suffer defeat to Phunya Sele Sele, but if they come out victorious this total jumps to a massive R27.05-million rand.
Kaizer Chiefs, meanwhile, come in behind Downs and ahead of the rest of the league after racking up just under R12-million, despite not winning any of the cups and missing out on the 2019 MTN8.
READ: People don't like the truth - Khanye