Solomons, Leopards case postponed

accreditation

Solomons has confirmed that Leopards requested that the case be postponed as their lawyer was not available to represent them.

“No date has been set for the next hearing however, but I believe it will be around the first week of June.”

Solomons also revealed to KickOff.com that he is still waiting for the case between FC AK and Mpumalanga Black Aces before deciding his future with Winners Park, who still stand a chance of qualifying for promotional play-offs.

“Winners Park have indicated that they want to keep me for next season, but I want to wait until the case involving FC AK and Mpumalanga Black Aces is settled before I make a decision,” he added.