Following the appointment of Antonio Conte as Tottenham Hotspur's latest manager, eight players have already been linked with the Italian coach's new club, including some of Serie A's biggest stars.
The Premier League side announced former Chelsea boss Conte as their new manager on Tuesday afternoon, following the departure of Nuno Espirito Santo the previous day.
Conte, who had been without a job since leaving Inter Milan at the end of the 2020/21 season, has joined the Lilywhites on an 18-month deal, with an option to extend for a further year.
However, although he has only been in the London club's hot seat for a few hours, the former Azzurri boss has reportedly already identified a number of stars he would like to bolster his Spurs squad with in the January transfer window.
Scroll through the gallery above to see eight players who are on new Spurs manager Conte's radar, according to various reports
According to Calciomercato, Juventus stars Matthijs de Ligt and Federico Chiesa are two of the 52-year-old's key targets in defence and attack.
Coveted striker Dusan Vlahovic is also said to be on Conte's wish list, with the 21-year-old Serbian having already scored 10 goals in 11 appearances across all competitions for Fiorentina this season.
Vlahovic was linked with Spurs in the previous transfer window as well, when it appeared that Harry Kane would join Manchester City. However, the deal fell through after chairman Daniel Levy declined City's offers for the England star.
Conte's former players at Inter, Marcelo Brozovic and Stefan de Vrij, are also said to be potential targets, along with AC Milan stars Franck Kessie and Alessio Romagnoli.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Lazio right-back Manuel Lazzari is another star also being eyed by Conte for Spurs.
Here are 10 managers who have already lost their jobs this season, including Santo