Following the news that Cristiano Ronaldo has told Manchester United he wants to leave, the Portuguese star's agent has reportedly offered him to a major European side.
On the weekend, it was reported that the 37-year-old has asked to leave the Premier League giants, with his desire to play UEFA Champions League football next season, which the Red Devils cannot offer, said to be a key factor behind his request.
The Portugal captain is also understood to be unhappy with the lack of transfer business at the Manchester club so far in this window.
According to the Daily Telegraph, though, the United hierarchy is unwilling to sell Ronaldo, with this stance being supported by new manager Erik ten Hag.
The report further states that the Red Devils will order the forward to take part in their pre-season tour of Asia and Australia, for which the squad will begin their travels on Friday.
However, it appears that Ronaldo and his camp's desire for an exit are not deterred by United's attempts to keep him.
According to Spanish journalist Gerard Romero, Ronaldo's representative Jorge Mendes has now offered the superstar's services to FC Barcelona.
The super-agent is said to have a good understanding with the Catalan giants' president Joan Laporta, and could capitalise on this to secure Ronaldo a move back to Spain.
Barca are believed to be frustrated with Bayern Munich's refusal to part ways with Robert Lewandowski, and could thus turn their attention to the United forward if their pursuit of the Poland striker is unsuccessful.
Per The Athletic, a number of other top clubs in Europe are also monitoring the five-time Ballon d'Or winner's situation, including Bayern, Chelsea and Napoli.
Here are 14 of the latest completed transfers!