1. Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast – Marseille, Chelsea, Galatasaray) - 44 goals
2. Mohamed Salah (Egypt – Basel, Chelsea, Roma, Liverpool) - 31 goals
3. Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon – Real Madrid, Mallorca, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Chelsea) - 30 goals
4. Sadio Mane (Senegal – Liverpool) - 20 goals
5. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon – Borussia Dortmund) - 15 goals
6. Seydou Doumbia (Ivory Coast – CSKA Moscow, Basel, Sporting CP) - 15 goals
7. Vincent Aboubakar (Cameroon – Porto, Besiktas) - 14 goals
8. George Weah (Liberia – Monaco, Paris, AC Milan) - 13 goals
9. Michael Essien (Ghana – Olympique Lyon, Chelsea, AC Milan, Real Madrid) - 11 goals
10. Emmanuel Adebayor (Togo – Monaco, Arsenal, Real Madrid) - 11 goals
With Liverpool and Egypt star Mohamed Salah overtaking Samuel Eto'o on the UEFA Champions League's all-time scoring chart on Tuesday, here are the 10 top-scoring Africans in the competition's history.
Salah's brace in Liverpool's 5-1 demolition of Portuguese giants FC Porto ensured that the Pharoah is now the second-highest scoring African in the history of the tournament with 31 goals to his name, per Transfermarkt.
Scroll through the gallery above to see the 10 highest-scoring African stars in UCL history
The two-time African Footballer of the Year has represented four teams in Europe's elite club competition, namely FC Basel, Chelsea, AS Roma, and Liverpool.
He was not the only African star to add to his account on the night, though, as teammate and Senegal talisman Sadio Mane increased his UCL tally to 20 goals after scoring the Reds' second at the Estadio do Dragao.
The Lions of Teranga superstar has only played for the Anfield side in the competition, and his strike widened the gap between him and Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who scored all of his 15 goals in the UCL for Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund.
The Gabon international has the same number of strikes as Ivorian striker Seydou Doumbia, who has featured in the tournament for CSKA Moscow, Sporting Lisbon, and Basel, but it is another Ivory Coast legend who leads the way – click through the gallery on top to see who else is among the top-scoring Africans in the Champions League!
Here are the 10 most valuable African goalkeepers today
10. Mamadou Samassa (APO Levadiakos & Mali) - €1.5 million
9. Lawrence Ati Zigi (FC St. Gallen & Ghana) - €2 million
8. Herve Koffi (RSC Charleroi & Burkina Faso) - €2.4 million
7. Alexandre Oukidja (FC Metz & Algeria) - €2.5 million
6. Mohamed El Shenawy (Al Ahly & Egypt) - €2.5 million
5. Brice Samba (Nottingham Forest & Congo - €2.5 million
4. Alfred Gomis (Rennes & Senegal) - €7 million
3. Bono (Sevilla & Morocco) - €18 million
2. Edouard Mendy (Chelsea & Senegal) - €25 million
1. Andre Onana (Ajax Amsterdam & Cameroon) - €30 million
Scroll through the gallery to see the top 10 most valuable African goalkeepers, per Transfermarkt.