MAKES | 18 PREP + COOKING TIME | 25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 cup IMBO DESSICATED COCONUT
- 1/4 cup salted butter,
- softened to room temperature
- 100 g or 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
1. Line a cookie tray with baking paper or grease with butter. Preheat the oven to 190 °C
2. Beat together the butter and sugar on medium speed for 3-5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs and beat until well incorporated.
4. Add the coconut and beat for a minute until well mixed.
5. Add the flour and beat at low speed until the dough comes together. It will be quite sticky.
6. Shape tablespoons of the dough into balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet about 3 cm apart.
7. Make an indent with your finger and add in a drop of jam.
8. Bake at 190 °C for 12-15 minutes or until brown and firm.